Streaks （総合 11002位） ※2022/08/09時点
価格 ： 610円
App Store 評価 ：
4.8 （評価数 ： 56）
iPhone（iOS 14.0以降）、iPad（iPadOS 14.0以降）、iPod touch（iOS 14.0以降）、Mac（macOS 11.0以降）
- Impressive! I had been looking for an app that would help me keep on top of things I need to do but tend to forget, now that I am in my 80s. In “Streaks” I found it. Deceptively simple and effective in use, and visually very attractive, it has a wealth of options “under the hood” that repay careful investigation. For example, it can handle tasks that need to be performed several times a day or only once or twice a week. It can even handle bad habits that shouldn’t be indulged—ever! It’s also worth noting that a total of 12 tasks (on two screens showing six each) can now be handled, and it offers integration with Apple Watch and the Health App!
Added later: I should add that all the screens for both display and control are simple, clear, intuitive and attractive. That’s a very rare combination.
- Marvelous but bugs remain This this the best habit-tracking app that I always want!
The most remarkable point is that it fits the Apple Watch well and reminds me automatically which means I don’t have to think too much.
Also the widgets are just so convenient to have a total view about the day comparing to normal methods of habit-tracking that have no widgets.
However, there are some bugs I hope to be repaired for continuous use.
1. Sound of some habits could not be changed. Even though I have changed them all at once, some of them remain the original sound and cannot be changed independently as well.
2. The widgets and settings are sometimes out of sync, including the color and sound settings.
Besides, it would be better if it could have an all black background both on iPhone and Apple Watch without the icons turning white(now the icons on watch become white when the background on iPhone’s Streaks is selected black), so that the color display on different devices could keep same.
- Pomodoro was gone Very useful and dexterous timer. Definitely the biggest contribution to my life planning. Thank you for a great app!
However - I'm not exactly sure when - at some point the "Pomodoro" timer stopped working properly. It used to automatically start a countdown for a 5 minute break when a 25 minute task was completed, but now it only measures 4 x 25 minutes.
I am thankful that the other functions are working fine, but I would like to have this fixed as soon as possible, as "Pomodoro" is my favorite and I love using it.