Landlord Tycoon - 不 動 産 投 資 （総合 10046位） ※2021/06/21時点
価格 ： 無料
App Store 評価 ：
4.4 （評価数 ： 356）
Reality Games (London) Limited
iPhone（iOS 11.0以降）、iPad（iPadOS 11.0以降）、iPod touch（iOS 11.0以降）、Mac（macOS 11.0以降とApple M1チップを搭載したMac）
• $ 50,000でゲームを開始します。
iTunes App Store レビュー
- Good Concept I’ve been looking for games that uses real map like this. The basics are there, but hopefully they update it to a more sophisticated one.
They can take advantage of real world map by encouraging people to go out.
1. Walking a certain number of miles could earn us coins. Also, to further monetize the game without emphazing “pay-to-win” the developers can rather make partnerships with local businesses and make the players earn some points/coins when they buy from them.
2. For other players, the more people walk around their property, the higher the earnings would be.
3. If #1 is possible, the earnings could also reflect on players who own the property.
- Fun game with lots of potential I was looking for a game which would somehow simulate buying real properties, and this is what I found. I didn’t expect much but the game is actually very well done.
It’s great fun looking around who owns what in your area, and starting own your favourite stores. And it gives you a fighting mentality of trying to get to the good properties before your fellow investors.
The game is not super realistic when it comes to various risk of buying property, and income is basically guaranteed and also universal (investing 100k dollars in your closest bank or restaurant will give you the same income). However different types of properties come with different types of upgrades.
All in all, great game, needs in my opinion some work on the UI and to create more variation in investment, but it’s fun to just own your go to properties and make the numbers go up.
Recommending it for friends too.
- Good for killing time While waiting, this app could be useful as killing time.
Game systems are pretty much alike to landlord, which you buy property, after a few hours you receive money.
I really liked that if you turn on ur location, you can see property near you, not only that but you can also purchase it. I felt something when I bought property of my school🤪
But this game can be bored, and I don’t like that you have to spend some coins to lower taxes, increase property slots, etc but this doesn’t bother me a lot because you can get a lots of coins during the game.
I would appreciate if there is more kind of event to kill boredom