Hopper - Flight & Hotel Deals （総合 8949位）
価格 ： 無料
App Store 評価 ：
4.7 （評価数 ： 232）
カテゴリー ： ソーシャルネット （アプリケーション）
バージョン ： 6.36.0
App Store 更新日 ： 2020/05/26
開発者 ： Hopper
動作条件 ： iOS 11.0以降。iPhone、iPad、およびiPod touchに対応。
サイズ ： 278.3MB
情報取得日 ： 2020/05/27
Relax — booking travel just got easy.
Hopper predicts prices for flights and hotels, with 95% accuracy up to 1 year in advance. You can watch a trip right in the app and we’ll send you a notification when it’s the best time to buy — recommending you to book now, or maybe wait just a little longer.
We’ve helped over 30 million travelers book trips around the world, saving them more than $1.8 billion to date. That’s a saving of up to 40%.
Hopper features the major airlines in the US, Canada and around the world such as American Airlines, United Airlines, JetBlue, Alaska Airlines, Air Canada, Frontier, Spirit Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Air Transat, WestJet, British Airways, Air France, Lufthansa, KLM & many more.
Search Flights & Hotels
Over a million flights, hotels, rental cars and cute bunnies.
Plan Less, Travel More
Instantly identify the cheapest dates with our calendar.
Buy, or Watch and Wait
Book flights or hotels straight away, or wait for a better price.
When it’s the best time to buy, our bunnies will let you know.
Book in App
Grab flights and hotels quickly, and securely, right in the app with a swipe.
Some of the other awesome things you can do with Hopper:
• Find the cheapest days to travel using our color-coded calendar.
• Use filters to get custom predictions that suit your trip — removing long layovers, stops, or basic fares that have extra fees and restrictions.
• Get information and tips about airports and hotels.
• Compare prices and amenities from hundreds of airlines and hotels around the world.
• Receive personalized recommendations about deals you might like based on previous trips and your budget.
• Save your bunny profile and payment details securely for even faster booking.
• Our gentle Fair Bear will give you an overview of all the important details in the fine print. He’ll let you know about all the bits and pieces, like carry-on allowances to seat selection.
• Get help 24/7 from our support agents, made up of actual, real bunnies, sorry no, real humans.
Hopper has no ads, no spam, and no stress — just accurate predictions and the easiest way to book and save on flights and hotels.
So relax — booking travel just got easy. Oh, and it’s free! So download Hopper and let’s start planning your trip.
• “The 10 Best Free Apps for Air Travel Junkies” - TIME
• “23 Life-Changing Apps We Downloaded This Year” - BuzzFeed
• "How Well Do Airfare Predictors Work? Hopper: 8/10, Kayak: 6/10, Google Flights: 0/10” - WSJ
• “List reveals a number of apps from lesser-known travel services that bear looking into: Hopper, HotelTonight, trivago, Skyscanner” - AirfareWatchDog
• “Compared to exact searches on Expedia, Kayak, and Orbitz, we regularly found that the best deal quoted on Hopper was the best” - Travel and Leisure
• “Don’t neglect stand-alone airfare apps, including Hopper, Kiwi and Hitlist” - The Washington Post
Say Hello to the Bunnies
Have a question or some feedback? Give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org and our bunnies will get back to you.
iTunes App Store レビュー
- Expensive flights Nice app concept but the current prices shown flights shown are substantially (eg 25%) more expensive than booking direct with the airline in the two cases I checked. Therefore the app is useless and I uninstalled already.
- デベロッパの回答 、 Thank you for your feedback regarding this issue. We're sorry to hear that your price prediction was not accurate. We continually adjust our predictions as we see what prices are doing, which means that we sometimes change our recommendations. While our predictions are 95% accurate, we unfortunately cannot guarantee them.
- Can not see the price Can not display the price when you confirm to pay. Really bad UI
- デベロッパの回答 、 Oh no! Something definitely doesn't sound right here, but thank you for your feedback! Please feel free to reach out to our support team via chat and we'd be happy to troubleshoot this with you.
- Reasonable app, terrible service The app is pretty ok to use, but it is kind of pointless if the service can't actually book flights. I was told that I had confirmation on my booking, then had a text message latter that my type of credit card was not accepted by the airline. They suggested another specific card which I tried, still failed. Ten minutes later I tried the same card with a competitor, same flight, same price and it was accepted. Purely on he basis of a nice app I would like to give it at least 2 stars, but failing at the basic function gives it a 1