ABA English （総合 9355位）
価格 ： 無料
App Store 評価 ：
4.6 （評価数 ： 510）
iPhone（iOS 11.0以降）、iPad（iPadOS 11.0以降）、iPod touch（iOS 11.0以降）、Mac（macOS 11.0以降とApple M1チップを搭載したMac）
英語 中国語 ほか
Want to learn English? Let us guide you. We’ve designed a guided course based on practice exercises and interaction with certified teachers and students who are at the same level as you. Whatever your goal is, we’ll help you find the path you need to take to achieve your goal.
Start today. More than 30 million students have already signed up.
HOW WILL YOU LEARN ENGLISH WITH ABA ENGLISH?
Welcome to the first Digital English Academy. Here, you’ll learn via our unique and guided methodology.
A course plan that’s designed for you and based on three main actions: LEARNING, SPEAKING and PRACTISING.
LEARN WITH A COMPLETE COURSE.
The ABA English course comes in all levels: Beginners (A1), Lower Intermediate (A2), Intermediate (B1), Upper Intermediate (B2), Advanced (B2/C1) and Business (C1).
iTunes App Store レビュー
- Although once I had liked using this app... However once I stopped auto update of the subscription it turned to unavailable for me to use as a premium user even though I have still terms of half a year...
I can’t understand and I hope I can use the full classes as before.
My account was succeeded to turn back to as a premium user. Thank you for the supporting.
- デベロッパの回答 、 Hi! Thanks for your feedback! Remember we are available for any further question about our course. Have a great day!
- Good but.... I really like this app and it has many stories I can choose to watch and learn from.
But I mostly spend time learning on my way work & home, so I can't really use the speaking lessons, also I am really good at speaking English despite my terrible writing skills.
>>I really hope I can just skip those speaking lessons and move on to other stories. Hope you guys can make it more flexible for someone just like me. <<
- デベロッパの回答 、 Hello Student! Thank you for your comments :) The course is structured through progress and to obtain the certificates it is necessary to completely overcome all the units of each level but remember that even if you do not complete all the exercises, you will always be able to access the other units and levels.
- Can continue! There are so many reading articles and listening materials. Various, stimulating and interesting resources help me go on learning everyday. Much better if I could have more speaking opportunities here, for example, compliment private talk sessions twice a month. 20 minutes each would be OK.