ABA English （総合 9119位）
価格 ： 無料
App Store 評価 ：
4.6 （評価数 ： 497）
カテゴリー ： 未分類 （その他）
バージョン ： 4.13.2
App Store 更新日 ： 2021/02/25
開発者 ： ABA English
対応言語 ： 英語 中国語 ほか
サイズ ： 168.2MB
情報取得日 ： 2021/03/02
Learn English with the Smart Learning method® and get results from the first day. Discover more reasons every day to practice with what you enjoy the most. Do you want to talk? Try the Speaking Sessions. Want to practice on your way to work? Try a podcast. Grammar exercises? You have a complete course with thousands of activities.
Start today! More than 30 million students have already started.
HOW ARE YOU GOING TO LEARN ENGLISH WITH ABA ENGLISH?
You will practice all communicative and linguistic abilities, you will set weekly goals and follow a daily routine to progress quickly in a short time. All at the same time as you enjoy and learn with the topics that interest you.
- More than 1500 Speaking Sessions per year. Participate in whichever sessions you want to and speak with native teachers and other students at your level. In these sessions, we debate, talk about current events, and also clarify doubts about English.
MASTERCLASSES WITH EXPERTS
iTunes App Store レビュー
- Although once I had liked using this app... However once I stopped auto update of the subscription it turned to unavailable for me to use as a premium user even though I have still terms of half a year...
I can’t understand and I hope I can use the full classes as before.
My account was succeeded to turn back to as a premium user. Thank you for the supporting.
- デベロッパの回答 、 Hi! Thanks for your feedback! Remember we are available for any further question about our course. Have a great day!
- Good but.... I really like this app and it has many stories I can choose to watch and learn from.
But I mostly spend time learning on my way work & home, so I can't really use the speaking lessons, also I am really good at speaking English despite my terrible writing skills.
>>I really hope I can just skip those speaking lessons and move on to other stories. Hope you guys can make it more flexible for someone just like me. <<
- デベロッパの回答 、 Hello Student! Thank you for your comments :) The course is structured through progress and to obtain the certificates it is necessary to completely overcome all the units of each level but remember that even if you do not complete all the exercises, you will always be able to access the other units and levels.
- Can continue! There are so many reading articles and listening materials. Various, stimulating and interesting resources help me go on learning everyday. Much better if I could have more speaking opportunities here, for example, compliment private talk sessions twice a month. 20 minutes each would be OK.