Airlines Manager : Tycoon 2021 （総合 10221位）
価格 ： 無料
App Store 評価 ：
4.6 （評価数 ： 393）
iPhone（iOS 11.0以降）、iPad（iPadOS 11.0以降）、iPod touch（iOS 11.0以降）、Mac（macOS 11.0以降とApple M1チップを搭載したMac）
▶ The ultimate Airline administration and management game
▶ The tycoon reference in aeronautical and aviation games for mobile
▶ Realistic simulation with maximum immersion and entertaining management
The game is only available in ENGLISH, FRENCH, SPANISH, ITALIAN, PORTUGUESE and GERMAN.
CREATE YOUR AIRLINE & JOIN THE COMMUNITY
● More than 10 million managers
● More than 130 aircraft and 2,600 airports available
● 500 items of research and 200 passenger services to unlock
iTunes App Store レビュー
- Most interesting game I have ever played I think It is the most interesting game I have ever played. This game can adjust many things about running company. This element doesn’t exist other games. Also I think it is good idea to share the information with AirlinesPainter. It made detail adjust to the airplane. And I know it is unreasonable request but please increase the airport more!
At last It is excellent game in simulation category!!!
- デベロッパの回答 、 Hello, thank you very much for your feedback and glowing review. We're glad you've been enjoying Airlines Manager. We're always working to improve the game and make it better and better. Don't hesitate to follow us on social media to make sure to be alerted when we update the game.
The Playrion Team.
- Crash Report ver.2.4.01 Crash happen when this App Open each time.
・It is no difference between Wi-Fi or Not
・Crash happens about 1sec after Playrion Game studio's logo show.
iphone7+ ver.2.4.01 Japan iOS 11.1.1
Please fix it! and sorry for my broken English.
- デベロッパの回答 、 Hello, sorry about the inconvenience. Could you please send us a mail at email@example.com ? We are going to take care of this no worry :) Cheers, Nicolas :)
- Too many adds ruin the experience It’s a challenging sim but with over 20 adverts a day to complete daily tasks the game is very tedious. You would guess paying the monthly fee would mean no more adds...but no...still stuck watching adverts for truly awful games and products.