価格 ： 1,340円
App Store 評価 ：
5.0 （評価数 ： 1）
カテゴリー ： 未分類 （その他）
バージョン ： 1.8
App Store 更新日 ： 2019/09/28
開発者 ： Haversine Ltd
動作条件 ： iOS 10.3以降。iPhone、iPad、およびiPod touchに対応。
サイズ ： 57.4MB
情報取得日 ： 2020/02/19
Designed to integrate with the X-Plane flight simulator, AirFMC provides an interface layer to your favourite flight management system and allows you to have a remote, portable and beautiful MCDU, leaving your screen free for enjoying the scenic routes.
Flying with an FMC is good but have you ever thought how annoying it is to have to look for the small keys on a virtual cockpit and click on them with a mouse to get something done?
What if you could now do it wirelessly with your fingertips using an iPad's big screen? And what if you could use just one App for all your favourite planes?
AirFMC does just this; brings the FMC of your favourite planes to the tip of your fingers.
In its current release we are proud to support the following list of planes and FMC systems:
- The x737 Boeing 737-800 from EADT using x737FMC
- The UFMC from Javier Cortes
- The CRJ-200 from Javier Rollon
- The Boeing 777 Worldliner by FlightFactor
- The Boeing 757 Professional by FlightFactor
- The X-FMC freeware project and all the planes in which it runs
- The QPAC A320 v2
- The Boeing 748i from SSG
- The Boeing 767 from VMAX
- The A320NEO from JAR Design
- The Boeing 737 Classifc from IXEG / X-Aviation
- The Boeing 737-800 modified by Zibo
- The Airbus A350 XWB Advanced from FlightFactor
- The Airbus A319 from ToLiss
- The A330 from JAR Design
- The MD80 from Rotate
- The Boeing 737-700 and 737-900 Ultimate
- And lastly the X-Plane airliner FMC shipped with default planes
Please note, AirFMC is not an FMC in its own right. It does not have "intelligence" so to say, it does not manage routes nor flight performance parameters. At least, not yet! What it does is, it connects to planes that already have these systems and provides an interface surface to them.
Please also note that AirFMC does not currently work with Microsoft FS2002, 2004, FSX or Prepar3D, but only with X-Plane.
AirFMC works in conjunction with a plugin which must be installed in the flight simulator and it requires a TCP/IP network connecting this app to a flight simulator.