MyLifeOrganized 3 （総合 16395位）
価格 ： 無料
App Store 評価 ：
4.4 （評価数 ： 9）
カテゴリー ： アクション （ゲーム）
バージョン ： 3.3.10
App Store 更新日 ： 2020/05/22
開発者 ： Andriy Tkachuk
動作条件 ： iOS 9.0およびwatchOS 3.0以降が必要です。iPhone、iPad、およびiPod touchに対応。
サイズ ： 58.9MB
情報取得日 ： 2020/05/25
MyLifeOrganized (MLO) is the most flexible and powerful task management software for getting your to-dos finally done. MLO leads to a new level of productivity — manage not only tasks, but projects, habits and even life goals. Optional contexts, stars, dates, priorities, completely customizable filters and views make MLO flexible enough to adapt to your own system for managing your tasks.
“This task management system helps you to target what you should be focusing on to reach your objectives” — Lifehack.
Add more power to your task management — use MLO Cloud service* to sync automatically with the world-class Desktop version of MyLifeOrganized**. You can sync your to-do lists with unlimited number of devices, share a single task list or collaborate with other people. Join the users who sync more than 50 million of their to-dos via the secure and robust MLO Cloud Sync Service! Alternatively, sync directly over your own private Wi-Fi or work completely offline.
Most MLO features are FREE forever:
• Unlimited hierarchy of tasks and subtasks: organize your tasks into projects and break down large tasks until you have reasonably sized actions
• Next Actions: automatically display only those tasks that need to be done here and now
• Full GTD® (Getting Things Done®) support
• MLO Smart To-Do List Sorting using the priorities of the task and its parents
• Filter actions by context
• Inbox for rapid task entry
• Zoom: focus on a specific branch of tasks
• Templates for different task management systems such as GTD®, FranklinCovey and Do-It-Tomorrow. They will help you start your own task management system very quickly.
PRO features, FREE for the first 45 days:
• Project tracking
• Complete tasks in a specific order
• Dependencies: MLO can work with sequential and parallel projects, holding tasks that can not start until other tasks are finished
• Calendar view: analyze your daily workload
• Nearby view: get a list of actions for your current GPS location with reminders when you arrive at the location or leave it
• Password protection
• Custom views with filtering, sorting and grouping to match the system that works best for you
• Recurring tasks
• Workspaces (tabs): switch quickly between projects or views
• Review: flag tasks for regular review to add new subtasks or change priorities
• Multiselect: modify several tasks at once
• Add reminders using Siri and many other features which help to stay on top of your productivity
Upgrade to PRO to continue using advanced features after trial period expires.
MLO offers free support at email@example.com and the active users forum on Google Groups. If you have any questions, our support team and members of the user group will be glad to help you!
*MLO Cloud is a low-cost, subscription-based service allowing you to sync your to-do lists wirelessly between different platforms.
**MyLifeOrganized for Desktop to-do list app is sold separately.
What our users say:
- "MyLifeOrganized is the only task management app I have found really up to the task. (Get it?) It understands the concept of Next Actions, hiding non-next actions in a to-do overview if so desired. It also understands the difference between Parallel and Sequential subtasks, which is crucial for Next Actions to actually work. Also equipped with a Review view, MLO allows for true GTD task management, with many, many additional options for customisation.", — Hans Cronau
- "I don’t like the productivity apps which take a lot of my time and are too finicky to setup and/or glance at quickly. On the other hand I also don’t like the boring, minimalistic and simple list type of planners. This one is great! I don’t know what it is but there is something in this app that really works for me.", — Dandg
iTunes App Store レビュー
- I like the iPhone MLO I really like the MLO for iPhone. I am living in Tokyo area and commuting to the central area of the city. Utilizing this tool during my commute on the train really save my time and increase my productivity once I get in the office because I know what really I have to take care according to the list I create in the train.
I used to use Desktop version last years, but I was not be able to be well utilized the tool. I think the reason behind of it was because I spend 3 hours commuting daily so that by the time I get in the office my focus was not so clear and tackled tasks and sudden requests without much organization of “Tasks”.
However, I am not thinking to subscribe Sync service to link with my iPhone task to desktop version. The base is iPhone MLO.
I believe it makes more sense to my working style.
I will leave office earlier today too👍.
- 設定は万人向けではない。機能は満足 PCと連動させて利用中。
- Best task manager I have been using the pc version for years. I use the software at work every hour of every day. Buying this was the best investment I ever made.