Imgur - Funny Meme & GIF Maker （総合 15632位）
価格 ： 無料
App Store 評価 ：
4.2 （評価数 ： 567）
カテゴリー ： カード／パズル （ゲーム）
バージョン ： 2020.13.1
App Store 更新日 ： 2020/11/26
開発者 ： Imgur, Inc.
動作条件 ： iOS 13.0以降。iPhone、iPad、iPod touch
サイズ ： 76.4MB
情報取得日 ： 2020/12/01
Imgur is the easiest way to discover spicy memes, pets in sweaters, awe-inspiring science facts, video game Easter eggs, and all the rest of the Internet’s most entertaining stuff. Your phone is about to get a whole lot funnier.
• We're proud to have a community where anyone can post a picture of a corgi butt and be Internet-famous the very same day. Cast your vote to decide what goes viral.
• Every minute there’s a fresh batch of posts that will make you smile and restore your faith in humanity.
• Explore your passions. Movies, comics, puns, cosplay, art, fail GIFs, board games, First World problems, Pokemon. Whatever you’re into, you’ll find more of it on Imgur.
• Did you know a cat has 32 muscles in each ear? You will now.
iTunes App Store レビュー
- Imgur beta test (public) I’ve been using Imgur and was a lurker. Never got more than 10 upvotes when I tried posting, so that was funny. I’ve been using the beta test since FOLDERS! It’s great and I love the community.
But I have a few things which I believe can help the application it’s self.
-For favorites, I think it will be very helpful if you can change the order of saved favorites. I like that there’s folders but it’s hard to organize my past favorites when I need to scroll a ton down.
-Favorites&Following : I think it will be convenient if the app remembered which sub section we were on. i.e. tags or users, folders or all favorites
-Finally I think the community has already spoken, but I don’t think the app icon is the best. Suggestions : plain text Imgur
Anywyas thanks to everyone in the team! Keep up the good work!
- Just get rid of that annoying "upvote, downvote, fave, share" bar. Who would think that's a good idea to block posts with a black bar? Oh, let's make sure users will interact by remind them to upvote, downvote even though that means they can't see the whole post.
That's not how you put a shortcut bar in your app.
- 毎日の習慣 寝る前に毎日見てます。