楽しく外国語を覚えるならMemrise - スピーキング重視 （総合 10222位）
価格 ： 無料
App Store 評価 ：
4.6 （評価数 ： 16000）
カテゴリー ： 教育／学習 （アプリケーション）
バージョン ： 3.2.10
App Store 更新日 ： 2020/10/16
開発者 ： Memrise
動作条件 ： iOS 12.0以降。iPhone、iPad、iPod touch
サイズ ： 277.5MB
情報取得日 ： 2020/10/21
さぁ早速試してみてください - 始めのレッスンは私たちのおごりです。
iTunes App Store レビュー
- A great app to learn vocabs!! First of all, I really enjoy learning vocabs on Memrise! Thank you for creating such an amazing tool.
Below are two of my requests,
1. I would appreciate if the app would give us another 24 hours to achieve the goal of the next day. Sometimes I can only work on the app after midnight, and seeing consecutive days of achievement go down to zero is a little discouraging(currently it’s based on calendar day).
2. I would appreciate if the consecutive days of achievement would be carried over when starting new level of the same language. I kinda look at the # to keep myself to motivated. It’s sad to start from zero even though you’ve just made an advancement!
- It’s changed. I used to use Memrise a few years back when I was studying in university. It was very useful and fun with many community curated decks (and the ability to make your own custom decks) which made learning new words a breeze.
Several years later, with the goal of passing a proficiency test, I installed it again. To say the least, I was surprised. All of the community decks, and the ability to create your own deck, have been stripped from the application. That only leaves Memrise’s decks to study from.
The decks Memrise themselves made are... not as good. All of the decks are relatively low level. And frankly, a lot of the language and phrases sound very unnatural—as if it was pulled straight from Google Translate. Especially as the levels go up.
Memrise has a great base model and design. Even in its current state, it can be helpful for learners just getting started with a language if used as a supplementary tool. But unfortunately, unless they bring back the community decks, I won’t be using it again. I do not feel like it will further my language proficiency in any way.
This feedback comes from the heart. I genuinely loved Memrise and want them to continue to do well in the future.
- デベロッパの回答 、 Hi, community-created courses have been removed from the “Search” function in the Memrise App, but you can still access them on our website - https://www.memrise.com/. You can start any course on web and it will become available in the app. :) Memrise team
- This is the best app there is to learn vocab BUT... So here’s the thing. A year ago, before they stopped developing the “create your own” section, this was straight up MAGICAL. For long term memory, this is still the best app there is, which says more about every other app than it does Memrise.
With the developmental side, there were always issues (ex. you could only update the deck from a CPU). But, to be frank, the Memrise Created decks are... trash. You can still add yourself to creator’s courses from a computer and I HIGHLY recommend that you do so. But for the love of god, Memrise, start focusing more on your creators because your decks are absolute trash.