Duo Mobile （総合 37953位）
価格 ： 無料
App Store 評価 ：
2.5 （評価数 ： 41）
カテゴリー ： 未分類 （その他）
バージョン ： 3.38.0
App Store 更新日 ： 2020/09/15
開発者 ： Duo Security
動作条件 ： iOS 11.0およびwatchOS 2.0以降。iPhone、iPad、iPod touch
サイズ ： 29.4MB
情報取得日 ： 2020/09/23
Duo Mobile works with Duo Security's two-factor authentication service to make logins more secure. The application generates passcodes for login and can receive push notifications for easy, one-tap authentication on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch.
Additionally, you can use Duo Mobile to manage two-factor authentication for other application and web services that make use of passcodes.
Note: For Duo accounts, Duo Mobile needs to be activated and linked to your account before it will work. You will receive an activation link as part of Duo's enrollment process. You may add third-party accounts at any time.
License agreements for third-party Open Source libraries used in Duo Mobile can be found at https://www.duosecurity.com/legal/open-source-licenses.
iTunes App Store レビュー
- Please let Apple Watch can receive push notification I have Apple Watch GPS&Wifi.
When phone is power off.
Passcode and push is both can’t work at watch, but watch has WiFi connections.
Is it possible that let watch can do the normal work even phone is off?
- デベロッパの回答 、 Thanks for your review of Duo Mobile! Unfortunately the Apple Watch is not able to generate passcodes or answer push notifications without a nearby phone as it requires communication with Duo Mobile running on a phone.
- It's not working!!! My account in instagram was logged out for unknown reason. This app is now preventing me to log in. It always shows "the password is not working" after hundreds of tries. 😭😭😭😭
- デベロッパの回答 、 Hi Dan, oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. I know how frustrating it can be when you can't access an account. Did you recently get a new device? Or alternatively, did you disable your Instagram account temporarily? Either of these things can cause your Instagram account to disconnect from the authenticator app you're using (Duo Mobile in this case). Do you have the recovery codes Instagram gave when you first set up 2FA? Or did you set a recovery password in Duo Mobile to back up your account with Duo Restore for Third-Party accounts? You can use either of these methods to regain access. Otherwise, unfortunately your only option is to contact the Instagram support team directly, which can take some time. Let me know if you need additional guidance on the recovery methods mentioned here!
- It works! I am using it for my UCSC email log in. It’s functional and it has never let me down. I would recommend this app for someone who has both a computer and iphone, and also those who are extra careful about their security.