CNBC brings the world of Wall Street to you with breaking news alerts, watchlists, global market data, CNBC TV and Live audio. Access the power of CNBC to get the latest business, tech, finance news and more!
- Daily Live TV Free Preview – Watch a daily free preview of CNBC’s live TV stream
- Personalized News Alerts – Choose alerts by category: Technology, Economy and more
- Customizable News Section – Create your own customized news feed by selecting your favorite topics, and save stories to read later
- “For You” News – Personalized recommendations based on your interests
- Quotes – More powerful interactive charts and quote data
- More Watchlists – Add up to 100 watchlists, each with up to 100 quotes
- Enhanced Search – Search for companies and add them to your watchlist, or view news - all in one screen
- Podcasts & Live Audio, with CarPlay - Listen to CNBC podcasts and live audio (US only), in the app and in the car with CarPlay
Get all the news you need in one app with CNBC, including:
- 24-hour coverage of global stock markets
- Top business news
- Economic analysis and official advisor opinions
- Personal finance
- And more
Market Insight & Stocks
- Real-time stock quotes, interactive charts and customizable time frames help you make smart investment decisions
- View pre-market and after-hours trading data
- Monitor Cryptocurrencies 24/7
- Text size adjustments
CNBC PRO - Start your 7-day free trial today!
Subscribe to CNBC PRO for exclusive Information, Insights and Access!
- Early Access – Sell-side analyst calls and the Pro Playbook before the market opens
- Real Time Updates – Alerts and analysis on global investing news
- Exclusive Stories – Investor, Analyst & Industry experts on what’s moving the market, stock picks, and investing trends
- Pro Talks - live discussions and Q&A with big names in investing
- Special Reports - access to numerous special reports including earnings playbooks, quarterly guides, and so much more
- Watch by streaming live TV or full show episodes on demand (U.S. only)
- Watch our daytime shows including: “Squawk Box,” “Mad Money,” “Closing Bell,” “Halftime Report,” “Power Lunch,”
The Investing Club gives users inside access to Jim Cramer’s thoughts, behind-the-scenes analysis and real-time happenings of his Charitable Trust Portfolio - trade alerts, stock ratings and recommendations, price targets and more.
Daily live meetings with Jim and his team as they discuss the current market and provide insight for trading opportunities.
Monthly live, hour-long meetings with Q&A and guest appearances from industry experts to help you invest smarter.
Investing playbooks for expanding your investing toolkit and knowledge.
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew through iTunes unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period. You can manage your CNBC PRO subscription through your iTunes account.
For Market Data Terms of Service, please go to http://www.cnbc.com/market-data-terms-of-service/?%24DEVICE%24=mobile-native
For Do Not Sell My Personal Information, please go to https://www.nbcuniversal.com/privacy/notrtoo?intake=CNBC
California Notice link: https://www.nbcuniversal.com/privacy/california-consumer-privacy-act?intake=CNBCThis app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information | NBCUNIVERSAL MEDIA
NBCUniversal offers our customers certain choices about how we use their information.