Mendeley Reference Manager （総合 17404位）
価格 ： 無料
App Store 評価 ：
4.3 （評価数 ： 693）
カテゴリー ： 未分類 （その他）
バージョン ： 2.16.4
App Store 更新日 ： 2021/01/11
開発者 ： Elsevier Inc.
動作条件 ： iOS 11.0以降。iPhone、iPad、iPod touch
サイズ ： 57.5MB
情報取得日 ： 2021/01/23
Mendeley is a free reference manager and PDF reader designed for researchers, students, and knowledge-workers.
Make your own fully-searchable library in seconds, read and annotate your PDFs, and collaborate with others in private groups. Sync your library across all your devices including Mendeley Desktop, where you can easily cite your research as you write in Microsoft Word or LibreOffice.
• Read, highlight & annotate PDFs from anywhere
• Sync annotations & documents across all your devices
• Save PDFs to your Mendeley library from other apps or your web browser
• Use Mendeley offline during your commute, and sync when you have connection
• Search your library for keywords in the Title, Authors, Publication or Abstract
• Edit document details (Title, Authors, Publication details, etc…)
• Download or remove PDFs on demand, to easily manage device storage space
iTunes App Store レビュー
- バグ 論文の詳細を編集する際、著者の名前を追加するときにファミリーネームの入力欄にカーソルを移せずなにもできなくなります
When I try to add the name of the author of a paper to the detail of it, I can’t select the edit box of Family Name and become unable to do anything (including going back).
- Awesome app but many drawbacks! I love Mendeley but this iPad version has got very limited editing features.
1. Undo button or easy way to delete a highlight line
2. Multi-colour highlight, not just yellow
3. Pencil function would
4. Sync button on the paper-viewing page
would really make this app far greater.
5. Keeps saying “Sync completed with errors” even after logging out, reinstalling app, etc
6. Why do the highlighting colours change with time somehow? Like yellow to orange and light green to emerald green
- very convenient I use Mendeley two years already. It's really convinent when I was out. But I have a request, the newest iPhone system can not open it. I've tried many times which in vain. So I hope the technician can solve this bug as soon as possible. Because it's not only me met this problem I think.