Hex of Steel （総合 7623位）
価格 ： 610円
App Store 評価 ：
4.8 （評価数 ： 5）
iPhone（iOS 11.0以降）、iPad（iPadOS 11.0以降）、iPod touch（iOS 11.0以降）、Mac（macOS 11.0以降とApple M1チップを搭載したMac）
PLEASE READ : Low end devices will not be able to run the biggest scenarios. You need a device with good GPU/CPU performances in order to run those, it is hard to tell which iPad/iPhone can or cannot run those. iPhone X and above should run those fine. You will still be able to play any of the campaign scenarios with any device, there is a hundred of them (or play in multiplayer).
Hex of Steel is a refreshing WWII wargame covering all fronts featuring a certain amount of original mechanics. Fight in solo against finally a decent AI throughout Europe, Africa or the Pacific, or against a friend in the cross-platform PBEM multiplayer.
With a failed Kickstarter campaign and 53 euros in our pocket, my brother and I decided to get the game done even with all odds against us !
Key features :
• Adaptive AI that doesn't cheat
• Gigantic scenarios (Europe and many more)
• Standard unit representation or NATO one
• Branched campaigns with core units
- very good！ We need Chinese
It's a great game！
- デベロッパの回答 、 Hello,
Thank you for your review ! :)
I have the regret to inform you that translating the game to any language is not possible at this point in development, I'm very sorry :(
My native language is french and I can't even translate it in french :(
- good game but have some questions The data in unit list can’t be saved. The game show all units have been saved, however when I quit the game ,it will restore the initial data. It is really terrible to modify the data every time I open the game. As a player who just fight with computer,I help can modify the data of units freely.
Then I help can improve the influence of bad and awful morale or allow player adjust it like snow. I would like to surround and cut the road to the capital instead of destroying the army in the front one by one.
I really like the game, it make me recall the time play paradox game. So hope the game can be better.
- デベロッパの回答 、 Hello there !
Thank you for the review :)
The unit list is not meant to be edited, it is supposed to purely be a list of units and used as an encyclopedia, values shouldn’t be edited
I will remove this “feature” in the next update. Modding is not available on phones, only on PC