The Economist （総合 19817位）
価格 ： 無料
App Store 評価 ：
4.8 （評価数 ： 3,312）
iPhone（iOS 13.0以降）、iPad（iPadOS 13.0以降）、iPod touch（iOS 13.0以降）、Apple Vision（visionOS 1.0以降）
The Economist is independent journalism for independent thinkers. Start your one-month free trial now.*
We offer noise-cancelling journalism, deciphering the global news and trends beyond the headlines. With in-depth reporting on the latest news in American politics, technology, finance and geopolitics, we provide comprehensive insights, fact-checked coverage and specialist opinion from our correspondents in every region of the world.
For more than 180 years, we have brought our audiences the confidence to make sense of what matters in the news. Stay ahead with daily updates, tune in to our podcasts for award-winning conversations and enjoy the full weekly edition of The Economist to read or listen to on-the-go. Whether it’s news on business, science or global affairs, The Economist offers clear perspectives on a complex world.
Download The Economist app today and join the people who know.
Key subscriber benefits
- Full access to The Economist app and economist.com—global news and insights updated daily
- The World in Brief—a faster way to understand the stories behind the news
- Possibly a paradigm of digitally news delivery From a clumsy and awkward mix of a website and an app, the transition between these two hardly smooth, the Economist seems to have really dug in and revamped digital delivery. The website is great of course, but the app definitely is a deal breaker. Some minor bugs here and there still are present, but the app itself is smooth and just works.
Audio recordings and all that work great too. Sharing is good, reading density is good, navigation might need a bit of tweaking.
- A good Companion life long Whenever I read The economist, I always find it enlightenment. After all, Nowadays, You could get the information from any apps, but why this app? Apparently, in my point of view, It’s the way of thinking taught me a lot. I would appreciate the editors, It’s really a good journal that I recommend.
- Don’t subscribe! Once you subscribe, there is no way to cancel subscription by yourself. To cancel, you have to chat with one of the agents who will take their own sweat time and ask you how you are doing and make four or five attempts to retain you before they actually cancel. You can easily spend 30 minutes chatting with them.
They do not allow you to remove your payment information once you added. So you credit card i held hostage and it will be charged by forced auto-renewal, unless you make a lot of effort to interact with their customer service to cancel the subscription.
- デベロッパの回答 、 Thank you for providing your feedback. We apologise that the cancellation process was not as straightforward as you had hoped. We are constantly looking to improve the customer experience, and have passed this feedback on to the relevant team. If you have any further questions or comments, please email us at email@example.com Thanks - Melanie