EarMaster - Music Theory （総合 22049位）
価格 ： 無料
App Store 評価 ：
4.6 （評価数 ： 8）
カテゴリー ： ソーシャルネット （アプリケーション）
バージョン ： 1.1.9
App Store 更新日 ： 2021/01/13
開発者 ： EarMaster ApS
動作条件 ： iOS 12.0以降。iPhone、iPad、iPod touch
サイズ ： 273.2MB
情報取得日 ： 2021/01/26
Music theory made easy and fun! EarMaster is a great tool for ear training, sight-singing and rhythm at all skill levels, from beginner to very advanced. The app includes all you need to build up your music theory skills and become a better musician. Try it, it's not only fun to use but also very efficient: some of the best music schools use EarMaster.
"The exercises are so well thought out, and have so much to offer both the complete beginner and the most world class musicians alike. Being an instructor at Nashville Music Academy, I can say this app has developed my ear and my students ear to a level that would have taken many more years to develop, if at all, without it. Do yourself a favor, take the step, make the commitment to complete all the exercises, and watch yourself grow as a musician like you never thought possible." - User review by Chiddychat in App Store, Feb 2020.
Nominated at NAMM TEC AWARDS 2017 and the Music Teacher Awards for Excellence 2019.
INCLUDED IN FREE VERSION:
- Interval Identification (Customized Exercise)
- Chord Identification (Customized Exercise)
- First 20+ lessons of Beginners Course
iTunes App Store レビュー
- 日本語対応お願いします！ Macで使ってた所、iosででたので嬉しかったのですが日本語対応してなくて残念です。対応したら追加コンテンツも買いたいです
- Great app,but not for my old ipad2 this is a great application for music learning,but doesnt work properly on my iPad2. Rhythm training is awful. It seems to be too heavy for iPad2.
- デベロッパの回答 、 Hello, iPad 2 is the oldest iPad model supported, and the App is on the heavy side for those specs. It should however work all fine with no lags inside the exercises. Make sure you have enough storage on your iPad when running EarMaster, because it's used to store session data. If there isn't enough space, the App can get unresponsive. Also if it gets very bad, you could try to close Bluetooth and Wifi and/or to shut other background Apps. We have an iPad 2 at our office for testing purposes, so I can guarantee you that it can work smoothly on that model. Kind regards, Quentin - EarMaster from Denmark.