Model 15 Modular Synthesizer （総合 26305位）
価格 ： 3,680円
App Store 評価 ：
4.4 （評価数 ： 7）
Moog Music Inc.
iPhone（iOS 12.4以降）、iPad（iPadOS 12.4以降）、iPod touch（iOS 12.4以降）、Mac（macOS 11.0以降）
The Moog Model 15 App is the first Moog modular synthesizer and synthesis educational tool created exclusively for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Mac.
Each facet of the Moog Model 15 modular synthesizer has been meticulously recreated in this application to ensure the power and transcendent sound quality of each module remains intact. The character, harmonic complexity and mystique of the Moog Model 15’s modules, from the legendary Moog 921–series oscillators and 904A Low Pass Filter, to the coveted 907 Fixed Filter Bank have been painstakingly preserved.
In order to develop the most immersive and expressive modular interface possible, the Model 15 App has been designed utilizing Apple’s new Metal advanced graphics engine. This ensures that all zooming, panning and modular patching throughout the application feels completely natural, something that would have been impossible otherwise.
The Model 15 App features both monophonic and 4-voice polyphonic operation is easily commanded via 4 seamlessly integrated controllers. Simple swipes and taps provide instant access to a traditional Moog keyboard, 1150 ribbon controller, 8-step sequencing arpeggiator and the award-winning Animoog keyboard with 22 built-in scales and polyphonic modulation capabilities.
Also included are extended features which expand the capabilities of the app beyond the traditional offerings of the hardware Moog Model 15. These include total MIDI integration, assignment for external control, use as a MIDI controller, dedicated Audio Bridge and MIDI Bridge modules, looping recorder module with overdubbing, a master ping-pong delay module and a new extension cabinet that includes additional amplifiers and voltage-controlled reversible attenuators that can be used for effects like ring-modulation.
The Model 15 App requires Big Sur version 11.0.1 or later to work.
iTunes App Store レビュー
- Where are the tuts? I got this app to introduce my daughter to the concepts of modular synthesis, and i really like the tutorial preset feature.
I did notice though that on the screenshot in the manual, there are at least 10 tutorial presets, while on my iPad i can see only 2.
Despite all the 5 mins i spent searching, i couldn’t find the extra tuts, so i thought I’d ask here...
- デベロッパの回答 、 Hi dadimitrov, there used to be more tutorials overall but there were all very short. Before the final release of the app, after beta tester feedback, we decided to consolidate all of them into two longer tutorials instead. <3 your friends at Moog
- 音は最高だけど iPad Pro,GarageBandで使ってます。model15のトラックの数が4個より上ぐらいになると、「このアプリはiPadにインストールされてない」と表示されトラックのデータが飛びます。それでも何とか制作は続けられますが、めちゃくちゃストレスです。早期の対応お願いします。
- デベロッパの回答 、 Hello, sorry that we can't reply to you in Japanese but we used an online translator to try to understand your comment. There are iOS problems with AUv3 in all current versions, we've been working with Apple for almost a year to get these to be fixed and we hope that with iOS 13 these will be addressed. It looks like iOS 13 beta 4 is behaving much better, so we're hopeful. We apologize for the inconvenience when using multiple instances of Model 15, but sadly we have no way to prevent iOS from killing the plugins on iOS 12 and earlier. <3 your friends at Moog
- Hoping expanding by connection I’m excited as if I operated the physical one with eternal creativity 40 years ago! So I have a request for connection. I have several iPhones, iPads and iPod touch. It might be useful if I could connect patches between physical iPhones like I did 40 years ago, connecting hidden layer through like Bluetooth, or maybe wifi. That’s the Moog supporting elastic expansion. :-)